The editor of the Morning Navigator e-newsletter discusses a wide range of macro subjects and methods to commerce towards a really unusual market.
Today on the Brief:
- The DXY hits a 52-week low
- Consumers in search of alternate options to money
- Bank of England rebuilds settlement system to work with CBDCs
Our principal dialog is with dealer and analyst Tony Greer. In this dialog, he and NLW talk about:
- The Federal Reserve’s function in rising inequality
- How the Robinhood crowd differs from the 1999 bubble
- Why high-frequency merchants could be the true villains relating to the retail bubble
- Why gold is surging though the greenback stays essentially sound
- How to navigate the disparity between markets and the true economic system
- Why actual property is doing properly even because the economic system is floundering
The chief in blockchain information, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the best journalistic requirements and abides by a strict set of editorial insurance policies. CoinDesk is an unbiased working subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.